In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this web site is the property of ORIENTEED, SLU, with CIF B70494877 , located in C/ CORDELERIA No 32, 2a PLANTA - 15003 A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA) and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Purpose of the web portal ORIENTEED, SLU makes available on its website certain content of an informative nature on its activities.
2. Conditions of use The use of this website grants you the condition of User and implies the complete acceptance of all the clauses and conditions of use included in the pages:
If you do not agree with each and every one of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
Access to this website does not in any way constitute the beginning of a business relationship with the owner. The owner provides you with access and use of various contents that the owner of the website or his collaborators have published on the Internet. In this sense you agree not to use any of the contents of this website for illegal purposes or prohibited by this legal notice or by the legislation in force.
3. Responsibility The owner will in no case be responsible for the failures and incidents that could occur in the communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, for the production of any type of damage that the User or third parties could cause in the website or for the reliability and veracity of the information introduced by third parties in the website, either directly or through links.
The owner reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice, either permanently or temporarily, until it is ensured that it is effectively responsible for any damage that may occur. Likewise, the owner will collaborate and notify the competent authority of these incidents as soon as he becomes aware that the damage caused constitutes any type of illicit act.
4. Intellectual Property Rights The contents, programming and design of the website are fully protected by intellectual property rights, and any reproduction, communication, distribution and transformation of these protected elements is expressly forbidden unless with the express consent of the owner. Both graphic and written materials sent by users through the means made available to them on the website are the property of the User who, on sending them, states that he is the legitimate author and assigns the rights of reproduction and distribution to the owner.
5. Applicable legislation These conditions are governed by Spanish law. The Courts of A Coruña are competent to resolve any dispute or conflict arising from this legal notice, the User expressly waiving any other forum that may correspond.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites.
Cookies allow websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
- Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, in their case, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Regulations, we inform you that you are providing your personal data to the Data Processing Manager: ORIENTEED, S.L.U. (from now on THE COMPANY), with address at C/ CORDELERÍA, No 32, 2a PLANTA - 15003 A CORUÑA (A CORUÑA) and e-mail email@example.com.
1. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT The data collected will only be those detailed in the contact form, as well as those that you provide in the "Comments" section.
The COMPANY may process your personal data in accordance with the following purposes:
Manage your navigation through the Website.
Manage the Customer Service, to respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the Website, as well as any other queries you may have.
Manage the compliance, maintenance, development and control of any relationship that the COMPANY has with you.
Failure to provide certain information marked as mandatory may mean that it is not possible to manage your request through the contact form.
2. LEGITIMIZATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA The legitimation is based on the consent you give us by clicking the button "I ACCEPT THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY".
3. RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS We will not pass on your details to third parties.
4. RIGHTS Finally, we inform you of your rights regarding data protection.
Right to request access to your personal data.
Right to request rectification or deletion (right to forget).
Right to request the limitation of their processing, and to oppose to the processing.
Right to the portability of data.
To exercise your rights you only have to make a written request and accompany it with a copy of your ID card. ORIENTEED, S.L.U. has suitable forms for this purpose. All you have to do is ask for them or submit your own writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. 6. SECURITY MEASURES ORIENTEED, S.L.U. has implemented the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorised processing and/or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or the physical and natural environment to which it is exposed.