Orienteed logo en la cabecera
Go to blog

Top 10: the most visited ecommerce sites in Spain (2019)

by Raquel Rosa, March 27, 2020
Among the thousands of companies with online sales, some concentrate more sales and more traffic. 
With the year about to end, we begin to evaluate the situation. SEMrush Spain has made its own, and shares which are the ecommerce with more traffic in our country and these are the sectors in which they operate, Mono-brand Fashion, Cosmetics, Electronics, Marketplace and Tourism.

Top 10. 

(Data based on visits in October). 
1. Amazon
With an outstanding total traffic of 68.6 million, the marketplace giant is undoubtedly the absolute leader in popularity in Spain. Of this total in its traffic, 12.70% comes from desktop computers, while the vast majority (87.30%) comes from mobile devices.
2. El Corte Inglés
Second place in the ecommerce ranking with the most traffic, with 18.9 million, of which an immense majority (92.53%) comes from mobile devices while 7.47% accesses via their desktop computer.
3. Booking
Once again the tourism sector shows its strength. Booking has achieved 15.6 million traffic during last October in Spain. The travel and accommodation rates aggregator received 89.33% traffic from mobile devices, and the remaining 10.67% from desktop computers.
4. Aliexpress
The Chinese giant has managed to obtain in a short time a privileged place in the taste of the Spaniards. 12.9 million visits, 79.22% of them from mobile devices, while its share of traffic from desktop devices is 20.78%, one of the highest among the leaders of this ranking.
5. eBay
Following AliExpress closely, eBay achieved an amount of 12.8 million visits per month.  90.12% came from mobile devices, and only 9.88% were from desktop computers.
6. Tripadvisor
Once again tourism and leisure time hold a place in this list, Tripadvisor has achieved a total traffic of 11.5 million, of which 92.39% comes from mobile devices.
7. Carrefour
10.3 million visits last October, 6.91& came from desktop computers, and a large total of 93.09 from mobile devices.
8. Mediamarkt
It is the first from the Electronics sector, 7.32 million visits in October.  9.38% come from desktops and 90.62% from mobile devices.
9. Zara
The absolute leader in single-brand fashion with 7.16 million visits per month. 92.16% are visits from mobile devices and the remaining 7.84% from desktop ones.
10. Samsung
Closing the top 10 with a total traffic of 6.77 million per month, of which 90.62% comes from mobile devices and 9.38% from desktop devices.
 

Related posts

We use cookies to improve your experience and our services by analyzing your navigation on our website. If you continue to browse, we consider that you accept its use. You can learn more by clicking here:
Cookies Policy
Logotipo de Orienteed

Cookies Policy

A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow web pages, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the device or browsing habits of a user. Depending on the information retrieved, cookies can be used to recognize the user.
Technical Cookies are essential to provide the service offered and requested by a user, to remember configuration preferences, as well as for security and fraud prevention purposes. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Analytical cookies help us analyze the activity of users and the number of visitors on the website. They allow the collection of information on the number of visitors, their origin, the browser used, the duration spent on each page, the impact of ads, etc. These cookies are used exclusively for statistical purposes and do not allow identification of particular individuals.

How to deny or revoke cookie consent

Cookies can be blocked or deleted through the browser settings. The following links detail how to do it in each of the most used browsers.